Started March 29, 2016 664
- All spa services include a consultation and require an up to date health history form.
- The spa is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Service times are approximate.
- Our goal at Ageless Aesthetics is to create an escape for you from the demands of your daily life. To optimize your relaxation time and for the comfort of all guests, we encourage you to turn your mobile device on silent.
- Please let us know if you are pregnant at the time of booking as some treatments are not suitable for expectant mothers. Ask questions about the treatment that would be best for you.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We currently are accepting cash or e-transfer right now
- Please arrive at the spa 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment in order to prepare for your treatment.
- Our therapists are trained to drape towels and sheets discreetly over any area of your body not involved in the treatment, protecting your privacy at all times.
- As a courtesy to our clientele, please remember that if your treatment time is delayed due to your late arrival, it will end as scheduled so that the next guest is not delayed. Full-service charges will apply.